INNR SP240 smart plug

Same here. You have to pair the SP240 in the walloutlet which you are going to use it → then it works. But if you unplug it and replug it again you have to pair again to see the actual power readings (it locks at the last power readings before unpluging) @Developper: Please look into it. I’m using 2.1.26 version.

2 Likes

I’ve just bought a 4 pack of SP240’s, but can’t get them paired to homey. At first it found some of them, but it took too long during detection so it stopped adding because there was no reaction anymore. Now It doesn’t even find a plug in pairing mode. I have tried multiple PTP and re0installs of the innr app.
Anyone any idea how I can solve this?
Thanks!

Put your plug in pairing mode again by pressing the button for at least 5 seconds. The green light will start to blink. Then try pairing again.

I know, but that doesn’t work. But I’m afraid the problem is bigger, I can’t add any zigbee device anymore. Even did a recovery with backup restore, but that didn’t solve it. Looks like a serious zigbee issue. The current zigbee devices are working flawless however, so that makes the situation even stranger and not limited to Innr.

I have reset the zigbee network and added all devices again. Now I can also add the SP240, but found the similar power reading issue as others. Hope it will be fixed some day.