IKEA Trådfri smart-curtains (FYRTUR and KADRILJ)

Hi,
could you elaborate some more on these remotes. What kind/type of remote are you referring to?
Br,
G.

Yeah, sure!

Any remote you add to Homey can be used to control Fyrtur via flows.

Here are some of the remotes I have paired with Homey: Philips Hue Tap, Aqara Switch, NEXA MYC-2300R.

For now I use my Aqara switch with Fyrtur like this:
Double tap Aqara switch: Fyrtur down.
Long press Aqara switch: Fyrtur up.
Single tap Aqara switch: Stop Fyrtur at current position.

Erik

2 Likes

Owkay, thank you!
That is a nice & acceptable work around!

On HomeAssistant the blinds pair via Deconz with the USB ZigBee stick device. The button controller does too. You can then group the remote with the blind for control and also control the blind from HA. I believe, although I don’t do it, that this is going to be supported directly by the inbuilt ZigBee driver too bypassing Deconz.

Surprisingly, given the state of Homey ZigBee I haven’t seen signs of anyone looking into Deconz support from Homey.

There’s a mention of HomeyCONZ on this Russian website (from Homey user sprut666666), but no idea what the status is.

@robertklep any chance you could pick up the keys from rogierhofboer and continue the ikea GW app? :slightly_smiling_face:

No sorry, I stopped using my Homey a while ago :grimacing: I’m doing a little bit of maintenance on some my own apps but that’s it.

Darn it :roll_eyes: well was worth a try :wink:

How did you manage this?
I can set the blinds at certain position, not stopping it in motion.

Alex

Hi Alex.
My, bad - I thought I was able to do this using the position tag to set the current position, but after further testing it did not work as expected. I was able to to get it to work by updating a logic card with the current position based on seconds in takes to move up and down, but not an ideal solution. For now I have added 2x and 3x time presses for most used positions. Any position other than that I use Home app to set exact position.

1 Like

I do the same, but where hoping for a better solution :grinning:

Multiple presses, always works as bakcup, try it!

If you don’t connect the curtain to the hub, you miss the firmware updates. After installation on hub last week there was a battery indication problem that was gone after a auto update. I Would prefer control by Homey thru the gateway for this…

1 Like

Anyone else that has connecting issues? I have one new Fyrtur, and one old Kadrillji that will not connect. I removed the Kadrillji from homey today, to get the remote back in work. But now I want to connect it again. It was not an issue to connect it the first time (or the other Fyrtur I have). I also have a new Fyrtur that I tried to connect today, and nothing happens in the homey act when I try to connect them. Any ideas?

After the update to 1.5.3 and Homey 3.0.0, the blinds won’t connect or adjust. Neither on flow or if I try manually thru the app. Has anybody else experienced this? I’ve tried to restart Homey numerous times as well.

I have 2 blinds, and only one works.
When i paired the devices they both work, but if i disconnect the power or reboot Homey its broken.
Now only one of them works.
The other one gives errors “Can’t reach device” and “AF data request fails, status code: 240. MAC transaction expired”.

I paired them 3 times already.
I have the blinds in the bedroom with other Ikea Zigbee lights.
When i pair them with homey close it works , but if i move Homey to the other side of the bedroom it’s gone.
Even when i move Homey directly under the blinds , it don’t work anymore.
Restart the App or reboot Homey doesn’t work :cry:
I made a ticket to Athom about it.

For anyone who is interested. The Ikea Gateway app has been updated. Not to the store yet, but you can download the zip and install through CLI. The blinds are available, i’m gonna try this weekend!

@Jan_Peeters your wish has been granted ;-), blinds ánd remote.

2 Likes

After disconnecting the power on both blinds one more time it seems to be working now.

I am going to Ikea this very weekend!
kudos to the developper!

1 Like

Don’t forget; you need the gw too