Hue smart plug won’t install

I have a hue smart plug that I can control from the hue app. I have added the same plug to homey. It installs, but then indicates a warning. Can’t connect to hue bridge. I can control hue lamps from homey. How to fix this?

Update: now the error message changed to Missin Capability Listener

An update was just released. Maybe it solves or caused your issue

The Hue Update was the solution. Import to Homey works now fine.

1 Like

Newbie Q- I’m in US and have a hue smart plug… I can see the European plug icon in the Hue without bridge app and attempt to use that as a connection but it fails. For some reason all my hue lights came in except smart plugs. I’ve added them just using Zigbee protocol but that’s a work around. Am I not doing something incorrect? I have both the official hue app and the community hue without bridge app installed. Using official app it brought in 98% of my large hue lighting setup… just not my 4 smart plugs, help.

Thanks In advance.

If that works, and they are added as generic Zigbee devices, the issue is that your device isn’t explicitly supported and you’ll have to contact the app developer(s) about it.

Thanks for the response, that’s my same work around and it’s working just fine. I wanted to keep all the Hue devices working within the Hue app and having them in parallel in Homey but that seems like Smart Plugs won’t migrate over. Not a deal breaker, just not ideal. But there’s other fish to fry. Again, thanks for your feedback.