Hue App error: continuously going in error and restore again

Hi,

since a week or two the Hue app isn’t working properly anymore. All the Hue devices aren’t responding properly anymore. They seem to be flickering between working normal and unreachable. As can be seen on this video:

When I try to switch on or off a Hue lamp trough the Homey interface, I get this error:
Apparaat Onbeschikbaar
Response timeout while trying to fetch http://192.168.178.14/api/q0YN3CLqw0wkOEAE5f8MjdXtfi95aFhGvGs5ecw9/ (over 5000ms)

I already tried the following things:

• Connecting Homey via WiFi
  • Conencting Homey via Ethernet dongle
  • Restart the app
  • Restart Homey (with 10 minute delay)
  • Deinstalled the App, restart the Homey, reinstalled the app (and repaired all my flows)
    All without any result.

I also created a monitor flow, which checks the status of a Hue lamp every 10 secs. I counted the times that I get an error; this was approx 60% of the time. I also checked if I could ping the bridge at 192.169.172.14 (with the Homey app Netscan) every 10 secs, this succeeded 100% of the time:

I didn’t change anything in my network. So I’m really running out of ideas here. Since controlling the Hue devices is the major function of my Homey, the WAF is decreasing enormously. So I really could use some help here.

Thanks!
greeting, Bram

6 posts were merged into an existing topic: [APP] Philips Hue by Athom

Please use search and ask in the appropriate topic, as linked in the App store or use the search to centralize questions about a specific App of device/brand.

[APP] Philips Hue by Athom

Therefore these posts are moved into the appropriate topic, closed and will be automatically deleted in 7 days to keep the forum clean as possible. If you have any problems with that please feel free to contact me or another moderator.

This topic was automatically opened after 7 days.