HP2023 , cant reach it from outside

Hi

Just installed the homey 2023 , did try to access it via the app outside the network , but ending up “Homey Pro cant be reached” try again …

Its connected both with wifi and ethernet , and not having any other issues with other devices …

?

I assume your Homey is connected like this? And you checked your location in your app in settings?

Hi

Its correct

Location is trippelchecked , home is enabled .
Just using wifi as a backup solution , but if ethernet is “on” wifi is disabled , so it could be anything there starting the problem ?
Wierd ?

That looks normal, but I noticed I use a newer version of the app with number 7.0.3.1217, so maybe you could give it a try and update?

So the app says “cloud connected”, so thats not the issue.

“Homey Pro cant be reached” happens, and it’s probably depending on your phone type/brand or mobile provider or what not.
What you don’t mention (I can´t read minds atm :blush:): Did you give up right away, or did you try to push “try again”? Sometimes it takes one or two ‘reconnects’.
Do you use adblocker and pihole (like) stuff?
Just trying to get a picture

Hi

Did push it like 5 times in a row :slight_smile: , but tried to uninstalled the app on the phone then reinstalled the app after that then it worked :slight_smile:

So yes , must been something with the app/phone as you said .

Glad its working :))

2 Likes