How to remove a dead z-wave node

Hi, same here. On 2.0.x, and cant delete unknown nodes either (from developer page)…They need todo some about it in upcoming pathes…

Do they know about the Problem? Is there a Support Ticket open?

Yes there is a support ticket for it but. I just created another one… :frowning:

I just deleted an unknown z-wave node from the developer.athom.com page. It needed a few retries with request failed and timeouts, but eventually the unknown node disappeared.

how?!?

Press on the 3 dots at the right. At the unknown node, I had the option “remove”.

and I don’t … that’s the problem :wink:

It doesn’t show up at most nodes here, but it also shows at a few battery powered devices and at a known powered node that has an unknown last route.

Which Homey firmware do you have?
I know for sure that prior to 1.5.3. this option was available but it disappeared with 1.5.3.

chrome_2019-02-22_21-29-06

Some see only this options

I’m on FW2.0.2

I upgraded to 2.0.4 today, and my two unknown nodes were removable by clicking on the three dots. The fifth option in the drop-down menu was in fact remove, as some have stated above to be an option for some of us… Worked perfectly, first attempt and all;)

I also did not see the 3 dots at first (iPad browser). When I scrolled the panel to the far right, more appeared, including the 3 dots. After 4 attempts the node was removed :grinning:

Could someone close this topic? Because we are now talking in circles here. I said I can’t remove the device because I don’t have the remove option. I own the homey now for some years so I know how stuff works. Also Tony stated I was solved for him 26 days ago.

As requested