How to identify why some of my Zigbee devices are disconnecting? (Was: Odpojování)

How to identify why some of my Zigbee devices are disconnecting?

I have a socket, a motion sensor, three door sensors and door and gate controls in the garage.

The motion sensor and door sensors randomly stop changing their state and appear to be disconnected
Homey for new
Thank you for the advice. I am a total newbie

Jak identifikovat, proč se mi odpojují některá zařízení Zigbee?

Mám v Garáži zásuvku, čidlo pohybu, tři dveřní čidla a ovládání vrat a brány.

Čidlo pohybu a dveřní senzory přestanou v náhodném pořadí měnit svůj stav a vypadá to, že jsou odpojena
Homey pro new
Děkuji za radu. Jsem úplný nováček

Welcome to the community
Pls keep it withone language (so English here) and give your topic a English

Also add more information

You can’t identify why, ZigBee do not have such monitoring but you can :

Also in case you have problem with English, search on Facebook for Czech Homey group

1 Like

Thanks for the info,

Unfortunately, Homey for Early 2023 does not offer much experience on the Czech Facebook, so I will try with my poor English. :slight_smile:

I understood that I probably have a poorly constructed zigbee network and I am already making corrections.
I also understood that my Homey Bridge, which was connected only as a zigbee signal extender, disconnected from Homey for early 2023 and remained as a connection for sensors.
Unfortunately, now I can’t see the homey Bridge in the mobile app, so I can’t reset it to factory settings and set it up as a router again. I can see the Homey Bridge in the Desktop app, but I can’t do anything with it and I’m stuck. On the Homey Bridge, the rainbow lights up as if it is working normally and is not visible as a device in the development environment.

I hope I’m clear and I have absolutely no idea what to do with this :frowning:
Thanks for any further kicks.

Z.

When key Zigbee router leaves network, others devices might tend to still use that particular router and fails on further updates, so key is to find out why brigde is not connected anymore and ensure it’s connected again and then you would need to repair your network. It might however still not provide keen Zigbee stability.