How to add 2 Withings Users

Hello,

I just installed 2 ‘Withings Sleep Analysers’ for my partner and I. I’ve already added one User to Homey via the Withings App and it works great, but I’m not able to add a second user at all. Am I doing something wrong, or is it not possible to add 2 Withings Users in Homey?

Withings Sleep Analyser

That’s great, bedankt! Hopefully the update will come soon.

1 Like

Is their any report on, if someone was able to add a second user, or when the update will be released? Maybe we can ask withings?

1 Like

I haven’t heard anything unfortunately.

Waiting for the option as well…

Please!

This was a big disapointment with only one user possible in Homey.

Because there is only support for one user, and I have no more fee IFTTT slots (limited to 3 in the free version) I have created a little service of my own running on webserver in combination with webhooks to access the Homey. It has been running for a few weeks now, without any problems.
Anyone who wants to give it a try, visit https://homeycontrol.website
I consider it a temporary solution as it should not be that hard to either allow multiple instances of the current Withings-app or add the option for multiple accounts.

2 Likes

With the todays app update v3.1.0 it is possible to use multiple users!

4 Likes

Yes, that’s good news!

Now if only it would support the Withings Sleep Analyzer and thus enable events for getting into bed and waking up… Would be a dream come true!

It already does :confused:

OMG! You are so right! :star_struck: :heart_eyes:

1 Like