How many devices and scenes can be used in Athom Homey Pro (2023)?

What Robert says :upside_down_face:

What I wrote in the meantime:
Here’s all ins and outs:

In case of Z-wave & Zigbee:
I haven’t read about any real life tests with Homey 2023, so there’s no real life numbers yet, I think. Athom didn’t publish numbers about this yet.

In theory it would be the z-wave max for one controller = 232 devices.

We all hope it is more than the Homey models up 'til now, which is the adviced 30 to 40, with an exceptional reported 50 to 60 nodes.
The 2023 zigbee chip is different than the ‘old’ one.

In theory unlimited, but remember switching many devices, which use the same radio technology, at once, can be limited to a certain number, which depends on your setup, networks and radio signals.
This also has to be tested in real life situations first.

Unlimited in theory.

That should be possible.
About stability: there’s no customer real life experience yet, but I expect it to be pretty stable, combined with the ethernet connection.
It depends on what the owner is (not) up to, the combined brands and radio´s, how the flows (what you call scenes) are designed.
Athom is pretty active in solving issues for the current Homey, and (free) firmware updates are still published every now and then, and sometimes even extra features.

Conclusion: take the ‘risk’, or just wait for a few months, until users have published their experiences and issues with the 2023 model.