Homey question

I have two homey in my house! Is it possible to have the same device in both of homeys but only flows in one of them? Or will it crash?

Cloud devices should work

Search with “two homey” in this forum :wink: !!

Nothing about my question🥴 only webhooks and mqtt that’s not my question! My question is same device in two different homey in the same house!

No, this does not work between two Homeys. If you export the devices from Homey 1 to Home Assistant and then back to Homey 2, then it works.
Homey 1 - export devices via MQTT to Home Assistant
Homey 2 - import devices via Home Assistant App

Ok if I only have two homey and not homeassistant then what?

What type of device? Zigbee/Z-Wave can only be paired with one controller/Homey so you can only achieve “shared” devices of that type using workarounds (like the aforementioned route via Home Assistant).

Homey itself does not have any options to share devices between multiple Homey’s.

1 Like

Ok so my problem is the old homey getting full/loaded so I bought another one, but in my case if I want to make some flows from one device I homey new with some devices in old homey how is that possible or is it not possible?[quote=“robertklep, post:7, topic:59651, full:true”]

What type of device? Zigbee/Z-Wave can only be paired with one controller/Homey so you can only achieve “shared” devices of that type using workarounds (like the aforementioned route via Home Assistant).

Homey itself does not have any options to share devices between multiple Homey’s.
[/quote]

Ok so broker client solution without a homeassistant is not possible​:woozy_face::thinking:

correctly identified

1 Like

Do you know if webhooks will do the job? From homey to homey flows?

Partial. You can switch e.g. Pugs or similar with an internal/or external WebHook. However, you then need 2 webhooks. 1x on, 1x off. With WebHooks but data such as temperature looks like this:

In this case, the content of the variable “cloudiness” is sent to another Homey via an internal WebHook and displayed there with a LaMetric.