Homey Pro -> KNX problem

Hi,

Im using homey pro for a couple of days, and i got the following problems:

-i cant program applications with “ETS6 home” when homey is online. (error message “time out”)

-i also got a Siemens logo/knx gateway (CMK2000) in my set-up and it keeps dropping out (stops running and needs restart)) after a couple of hours when homey is online, it even drops out when there are no app’s installed on homey…

someone an idea what the problem could b? otherwise im sending homey back…

its no IP conflict… and when i install app’s, homey is doing its job… knx (and other apps) are working flawlessly

thx in advance!

Grtz!

If your gateway drops out even when Homey online without apps running I expect some other network issue. Do you also have other specific netwerk configuration? Pi hole or something.

The set-up has been running 5 years flawlessly…
when homey is offline there are no problems…

the knx app works perfect with homey, i can control everything…
just these 2 problems occur…

no being able to program when online is not really an issue… the CMK 2000 dropping out is a big issue :slight_smile:

grtz

Nope , nothing special in the network…

The CMK2000 issue is a network issue between the CMK2000 and the Logo. I also have a Logo which I reach trough KNX and had the same. Somehow the CMK2000 drops the network after a couple of hours. There is no CMK2000 firmware update from Siemens yet but you can avoid it by connecting the CMK2000 directly to the logo. I have the Logo and CMK2000 in a seperate VLAN and that also works.

I have find the problem, both the cmk2000 and homey are using the 8080 port… they are pinging and “disturbing” each other… there is no way of changing the port number in the homey or the gateway… i unplugged the cmk from ip, i only need it on the network for programming….

Edit:
This was not the problem…

Still got this issue….