Homey Pro (Early 2023) - Unboxing

I received a shipping notification from PostNL & Athom :slight_smile:

1 Like

That looks like a scam / phishing
who is the sender?

1 Like

If you’re not a developer, it won’t be a Homey Pro. The firmware isn’t ready for prime time yet.

2 Likes

Now that’s the “crux”.
It literally says “sender : *******”. So that’s why I asked here.

:person_shrugging:t2::person_shrugging:t2:

Oh.

Ok. That’s disappointing. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Was already preparing/attching a little extra shelve on my wall (in the center of my living room for best IR coverage) for the HP2023 to arrive todat. :worried:

But I thought that the schedule was to have sent the first batch to “normal” users/customers till order number something wilth a leading 6 (6******) till mid of this month?
And that would be Tuesday (14th February).
Has this changed??

Have a nice weekend to you all.

Anyone already got a glimps/small test with the Homey Bridge as extra/sattelite device with/to the HP2023 already??

Quote: We still expect to fulfil the first thousands of orders at the end of February. :crossed_fingers:t2:

1 Like

I just read it too.

But 2 moths ago it was : “Then, about until order #61891, we hope to ship in the first half of February. The remainder of the pre-orders to date we expect to produce in February, with shipping either late February or in March.”.
And my ordernumber is #5****. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
So it not on schedule like it was / should gave been. Just to mention the fact. No hard feelings.

By the way. I received the package today. It was a very late Christmas (suprise) gift from family abroad. :blush:

2 Likes

I have nothing received order number below 59000

Is it the end of February yet?

1 Like

Are you a Developer? New Homey Pro’s are until something else is announced only send to Developers.

I am a very experimenting user of Homey

Still not the end of February.

The time between order and delivery is for me too long!
My touch was end 2022. But I see that developing cost long time.

You can cancel your order.

I don’t cancel the order. That’s not my way.

patience-you-must-have-my-young-padawan_470696_1

We all cant wait for the HP2023, but im thankfull the developers already got one so the apps will more likely to be working and many bugs are detected and solved.

10 Likes

Did one of the devs here also tried to setup an backup back from an old homey ?

So yes is it good or ?

Since we’re into memes:

2 Likes

so everything is still in heavy development. so still rely on your old one the for must have things. play with the new ones. Check & make local backups before you do homey2023 RC updates. I was not aware of this and moved it all and an RC update broke zigbee for me and cannot fix it, probably have to do a hard reset.

Why do you post this here? I don’t think the current state represents the state Homey Pro Early 2023 will be in when it is shipped.

Did you read this?

1 Like