[Homey Pro (Early 2023)] App unsupported list

Had contact with Athom about Mi-light whether this app will also be transferred to SDK3. This is what I got as an answer from them.

For now there are no plans to update the MI-Light app to SDK 3.

I have given an answer.

Somewhat surprised. Last time I was asked which lamps I would like to have added. In fact, I was made happy with a dead bird. What I’m surprised about is that athom let me buy all the lamps from Mi-light because they support that in the homey and now they abandon me and leave me with the lamps.

Their response to this

*We mainly focus on the development of Homey itself. When we asked which devices you were missing in our app, it was also clearly stated that we can’t make any promises about these devices being added at all. At the moment it has unfortunately been decided not to develop the app further. We hope that MI-light or a community developer will eventually take over the app. The best way to realize adding new devices is to contact MIlight directly. *

Homey is an open platform, so this brand can jump in and develop an integration itself. The more people send this brand their requests, the faster this process goes, so your message helps too!
*You can easily make your request known to MI-light Contact Us via the following link . *

Perhaps time can be found in the future to still work on the Mi-light app. But for now there are unfortunately no plans for this.

my answer:

Where I’m also surprised that you expect the developers to transfer it to SDK3 and you don’t do it yourself.

2 Likes