Homey Pro and Salus UGE600 or directly pairing SQ610 thermostats - possible?

Hey there,

I need your support to get an answer to one query which is super important to me to make the right decision about buying a multi-gateway for my new house.

I really love how simple Homey Pro is in onboarding all devices and creating flows. I am definitely not a programmer and honestly, I am a little bit worried if I will be able to manage Home Assistant without any support from someone who’s having more programmer experience.

To the point, my question is

Does anyone know if Homey supports Salus Controls?

I am especially talking about onboarding all Salus devices using UGE600 (Salus Gateway on Zigbee protocol) or maybe there is a possibility to directly connect Salus thermostats SQ610 (zigbee) to Homey Pro without any issues?

Thanks in advance for your support.

Regards,
Damian

Perhaps the forum search engine does. Or the app store.

Doesn’t look like there’s support, though.

1 Like

Hello,
it looks like Salus is not on the list of supported apps/devices. Did you manage to sort it out anyhow to work with Homey pro? thanks in advance.
regards,
D

Hi there,
I’m also looking forward to integrate Salus devices. Does anybody know more than 10 months ago? :slight_smile:

Like Robert mentioned earlier:

Im new to this, can github help to integrate salus to homey?

Search for ‘salus’ results in 450 hits
https://github.com/search?p=11&q=salus&type=Repositories

Search for ‘salus homey’ results in 0 hits

I’ve been wondering about the same if there are any integration between Homey and Salus. After some investigation, it seems that there’s no direct integration available for Homey with Salus, mainly due to Salus having a completely closed API. However, it might be feasible through Home Assistant or via Zigbee to MQTT after Uge600 gateway using Zigbee, which seems to be the only potential solution I’ve found so far. Has anyone reached out to Salus to inquire if they have any intentions of opening up to third-party providers?

Is there anyone aware if Homey is working on enabling system integration through Wi-Fi?