Homey location incorrect

Still same problem. Homey Pro location are 50km wrong. So weather and temperature are wrong… Gps location set to auto are right… Still says at main plage app homey Pro that we att 50km away…

The answer is one post above yours :hugs:

Homey doesn’t have a GPS,
please disable Find Location Automatically
And set your location manually.

I know. It used Phone. But the question is… Why have homey Pro 2019 version… Changed position… And its not possible to get it back “home” :wink: i have tried to disable. Didn’t give me option to manually change.

What kind of user type do you use? Administrator, Resident, Guest?

Not sure what you thinking of? There isn’t user setting. But I am adm… Only user that is.

Tried that. Not possible to set manual. When i disable it show the right position on map… Always does. But location in the at top mainpage app still wrong and do not change. It’s not a big problem, just annoying :blush:

Try to move the map to the US for instance, wait a minute, and then move the map to your location again.
Maybe that ‘forces’ it to set the right location.

From your tip, i found solution… Remove auto pos, set to amerika, restart homey, set to auto and restart again. Ty :+1: had to restart tho :blush:

1 Like

Might be just a restart would have fiksed it :v: Will Test.

Ty for all reply and help :sparkling_heart:

Don’t forget to set it on “Manual” again before you leave the house, otherwise Homey may think he is on a roadtrip.

1 Like