Homey keynote - 12 October 2022

Over here no conformation at all

Yes! Did my pre-order without reading specs, looks very nice! But no possibility to migrate or restore backup from my late 2019 Homey?

1 Like

I wondered if that was just me :slight_smile: yes I got around 20 in total, then it stopped.

3 Likes

U might have clicked the edge of the order button. It counts as 20x click.

I imagine due to the switch to the Pi Compute Module, perhaps not possible.

Absolutely fantastic product though, can’t wait to get started.

Would it be possible to use a pro 2016 as satellite?

2 Likes

If I get 20 Pro’s I’ll send you one :slight_smile:

Looking to start development of my own apps, for the missing three providers I can’t connect natively, got a week off in December - so this couldn’t have come at a better time. Will be able to use my old Homey as beta testing model once I get going.

Wow, that is really a bummer, @Emile!
I pay every month for backups, but no possibility to install a backup on my newly ordered (I did) Homey Pro.
I really hope this has the highest priority at Athom and hope it will be available when my new Homey arrives.

Furthermore: Thanks! Athom really listened to our wishes! And even gives a timelime for new functions.
Applause!

I always knew us Enschedeërs could do it!

5 Likes

I agree, it’s too much work to add all my devices and change the flows.

A restore from a backup on the new homey is a must for me.

2 Likes

I agree! Love the new Homey Pro and it delivers on almost all of my wishes. Very well done @Emile!

But starting from scratch with over 200 devices, way too many flows and numerous connections to other systems (MQTT to HA for dashboard f.e.) would cost me a week of fulltime work… That’s really something that should be solved asap. I’d probably even return the new Homey Pro if there’s no solution when it arrives…

6 Likes

I completely agree with you there. No restore, no new Homey Pro.

3 Likes

Only 5? I have over 20 :stuck_out_tongue: . Also, it states that I made 3 (unpaid) orders on the website, while I have just ordered 1 and did make the payment. The highest order ID is sending the confirmations, so that’s 300 orders later than my official order, really weird…

Also got 20 confirm mails however with same order number. And 1 welcome to early access program mail.

1 Like

I hate to be a Nelly Negative… the nee pro looks really great !

Lets hope there will be some solution…

The flows are athom language so I am guessing those could be exportable…

Possibly export devices and import them as “inactive” with flows also imported.

Then add apps for devices and “link” those back to the imported devices… that way at least the flows would be working…

Hello,

I have preordered the new homey pro from from my account in the first minutes when they announced live in the keynote that we can preorder the product, but your server failed several times at the final step when I have chosen to pay with visa card (database error), but after 10 minutes I succeeded to pay at 20.43 local time (19.43 Nederland time).

I have pictures from the process with web browser confirmation and bank account with the money on hold.

But I haven’t received the email confirmation of my order and also didn`t see in my user account a successful paid transaction (only the same order more time but not paid with a button to pay them). Did you experience this kind of isues? I hope they will preserve my queue order.

Don`t know if this the right thread to put this info.

Updated; 30 confirmations

Thanks for the tip, but I’d rather wait for an official solution. With almost 300 devices and 600 flows, I will otherwise commit suicide with this action.

1 Like

Awesome news with the new Homey Pro. Really looking forward getting a unit!

I managed to place an order (a total of 3 is now shown under “my orders” though). I have paid the first one with PayPal, but the order still says “Waiting for payment” even though it was paid an hour ago.

Will this maybe be fixed automatic once the load on the servers has been reduced, or should I create a support ticket?

No confirmation mail here. Yet :slight_smile: