Homey Community App Store

Doh, when fixing the uri I lost the /test/ off the end. new version in the store now.
I haven’t changed the search but maybe the bad url was causing another timeout somewhere.

Yes, works great again.
Thanks @Adrian_Rockall!

1 Like

Thanks for test and being patient.

1 Like

Some days ago I wanted to install the App Version Checker from Adrian. But the App wasn’t installed.
Today I installed the Homey Community Store Installer again. After that it wasn’t any problem to install the app from Adrian.
Do I understand it correct, that the Homey Community Store Installer can be deleted from the PC/Mac after it was installed once? I doesn’t mean the Homey Community Store App on Homey.
If so, I don’t know what’s going wrong.

Once the Homey Community Store app is installed on your Homey you no longer need to Installer. The app should auto-update itself for future releases.

It’s hard for me to determine if/what went wrong without having access to the devices of course.

Thanks for the feedback.
As I know how to work around the problem, it’s not a big problem for me.

It happened to me a while back so I tried to debug it, but, just by loading it via the CLI to get diagnostics information fixed it.
I wonder if just restarting the app when it is not working will solve the problem?

I don’t know if it’s a problem of the Homey Community Store app, or a problem of the App Version Checker. Maybe the problem is sitting in front of the Mac… :wink:

I didn’t restart the app, so I can’t say if that would have solved the problem.

The problem is the Community Store app as when it stops working it won’t update/install any app.

If the problem appears again, I will restart the app first.

1 Like

Hello, I feel a bit like an amateur.
I ran the installer, the app apeared in the homey.
However all install options in the HCL are greyed out?

I tried several times now, any sugestions?

U did log in?

It seems I didn’t thanks

1 Like

Installer

Maybe I’m just missing something, but I got a second homey (bought a pro today) and want to install a community app there. The app store app is on that homey now as well, but where can I select in the community store webpage to use my new homey pro?

Make sure u are logged in at the store. After that u will find ur Homeys in the top left:

chrome_UjHi8ZoQDo

1 Like

I cannot install or update apps…
I am on Homey 7.2.1. I’ve installed the HCS installer again, the Homey shows a blue led. But when pressing install on apps there is simple nothing happening. No new apps, no new versions.
I’ve logged in on the HCS website and my homey is selected… what is going on?

Make sure the hcs app is up and running

It is installed and i did it again (hence the blue led) but I cannot install any apps

Tried it on Mac and iOS safari and windows edge. Nothing.

Have you logged into your Homey account in the HCS?
Hover over the three bars in the top right corner so the ring pops open, then click on the Homey icon.