Homey bridge doesnt communicate with netatmo account

I have a problem communicating with netatmo. Specifically with valves. Flows stopped working. I uninstalled the app, reinstalled and the problem persists.

When connecting to a Netatmo account, sometimes the valves are found, but they work for a while, then they don’t working. Sometimes Homey can’t find them at all.

Everything is enabled in the Netatmo account and Homey bridge permission is shown.
I did a factory reset homey bridge and still the problem persists. When reconnecting to the Netatmo account, still have the same problem. I don’t know what else I can do…

https://homey.app/support

This is already done… :man_shrugging:t2:

I have a problem communicating with netatmo. Specifically with valves. Flows stopped working. I uninstalled the app, reinstalled and the problem persists.

When reconnecting to a Netatmo account, sometimes the valves are found, but they work for a while, then they don’t working. Sometimes Homey can’t find them at all.

Everything is enabled in the Netatmo account and Homey bridge permission is shown.
I did a factory reset homey bridge and still the problem persists. When reconnecting to the Netatmo account, still have the same problem. I don’t know what else I can do…

which Netatmo bridge are you using? The “relay” (bridge) of the modulating thermostat does not work, I can tell you…,

Yes I am using a relay… Why is it not working now? A few days ago everything was working without problems…

The modulation relay is never supportit . It see the valves, but not all functions are working…

For 5 months everything worked without problems. Including valves control. For the last two days it is not working and can’t even see the valves ! That’s the problem! Dont see… :man_shrugging:t2:

It’s been working without problems so far… So don’t tell me it’s not supported… :man_facepalming:t2:

Do you have the Home Control app or energy app from Netatmo on your phone?

Yes, of course I do

Which one then? you cannot use both apps… you have a standard on/off relay (no modulating thermostat) and is used with the Energy app or you have the Modulating relay with modulating thermostat and is used with the home connect app

I have standard relay and I use energy app

This is the answer from support… The problem probably won’t be on my side… :man_shrugging:t2:

The way Netatmo communicates with your Homey is not via the Bridge but via our Cloud servers. Resetting your Homey Bridge should not have any influence on the working and stability of this app. I’ve been testing a bit with the netatmo app at the office and found it indeed unstable at the moment with the cloud connection.

I’ve forwarded this information to development and hopefully they will be able to look at the issue soon!

Then you don’t have the modulating version but the standard! It does have support, but the problem is solved.

The problem isnt solved, I still can’t see the valves in Homey and I can’t connect them.

I hope they can fix the problem…

Hi Martin,
Did you find a solution? All of a sudden I also got this problem yesterday. Homey flows cards on my valves fails. Everything has been working for the last 4-5 months and I have made no changes in the flows nor in the app. Communication works fine through the iPhone “Energy” app. It is so strange.
I have rebooted wifi and the relay with no luck.
The flow card in Homey throws this error when trying to communicating with the valve. Error: Invalid home_id (Code 400)

Hi Mike,

Have you tried disconnecting your netatmo account from Homey and reconnecting? Or you can delete the app Netatmo and add it again, the settings will remember it.

Hi Martin,
How do one disconnect my Netatmo account in Homey. I have not been able to find it, as it as you suggest may be a athentication issue and I need to login again in my Netatmo account on Homey. But I cannot find out where ?!?

I Found it. Right click on one of your valves in Homey and choose repair. Then you can login again in your Netatmo account. When that is done everything is working again :slight_smile: