Homey 2.0.0 Community App Compatibility List

Same.

it does? the list in the the first post says it doesnt… thats why i was asking…

Does anyone know if the LG SmartTV app is going to be updated? I tried to install it, but the version is incompatible with homey 2.0.

@Jorden knows maybe?

My version will not get updated. It hasn’t worked anymore for a long time since software changed. The Athom app works well for me.

If it doesn’t work, maybe it is a good idea to remove it from the store?

1 Like

I will ask Emile again :slight_smile:

1 Like

The Pioneer app does not work on 2.0 (stable and beta)

Sorry, but for me the app works great and is stable. If have a LG SmartTV (42LA6918) and to my understanding it does not support WebOS.

Same problem here. I have a LG OLED55C7V with the latest firmware update 05.80.15. I 've tried to install the LG WebOS app but it got stuck in ‘accept pairing message on your tv’, which did not appear.

Not sure if i need the functionality, because turning my tv ON or OFF with FLOWS worked since i’ve added the LG TV IR.

My apologies if i do a double post, but

My Philips Hue is working
My new blinds with Somfy RTS are working
Sonos is working
Denon AVR app is working
I managed to get Spotify play a track on my Denon AVR through a Sonos Zoneplayer
LG TV IR is working

Wouldn’t it be much better if there’d be ONE list / table, showing an overview with green dots or red dots depending on the v2.0-compatibility of the App?!

2 Likes

Abandon ware
how do mark apps as abandoned?

Smart Presence - Terry Hendrix - https://apps.athom.com/app/nl.terryhendrix.smartpresence

1. Terry Hendrix
    I’ve stopped development on the App for now. Feel free to make a Pull Request to this repository.

Then you might want to try if someone can convert my existing app to a 2.0 version. Since I can’t test it, I won’t do that.

Daikin AI for Homey v2 is now available for all Homey v2 users, please read the “release notes”…

3 Likes

I have the app "New Homey Apps " working in homey 2.02. now my colleque wants to install it however it is not compatible. I am sure i am not the first one with this question nut it is impossible to fond New Homey Apps with the search function. Is this going to be upgraded as it is such a nice app

1 Like

Both @Jeroen_Somhorst and I created pullrequests for the developer. He didn’t take them yet so the appstore version doesn’t work. You can download the app including my PR here:

and install it through the CLI:

1 Like

Thanks for the explenation.:+1::+1::+1:

Greetz Frans

Hi, I was wondering if you got the Philio app working on V2? This is the one of the last 2 apps that should work before I can move to V2.

Think @Caseda fixed that already: