Home page on app does not load

Sinds yesterday evening the home page on the app does not load, in the web page it does work fine.
I restarted homey and my phone but that did not help. On my girlfriends phone he wont show either.
Do someone have any guesses what it can be en how to sove it?

Best regards

Not sure, I have had to PTP my Homey twice in 4 days, haven’t had to do that in months prior. had assumed it was to do with a completely new Wifi Environment and network controller. Mine seems to have stabilised. Have you changed anything else?

Thanks for your reply, my power went out a few times because of the fire works, he is working now but very slow, will a reset help? I have it backed up

1 Like

If you have backed Homey up, better safe than sorry, then perform a PTP. Give Homey about 15 minutes unplugged before plugging power back in again, then I give it about 30 minutes to “find itself” again before having any expectations of it.
I’ll add that changing wifi is a chore

Changing my wifi will add hours of work to get everything working again, why do you think this will do any good?

I think either I’ve not explained it well or you’ve misread. I’m not suggesting that you change your WiFi juts saying that doing so is a chore/pain. I had to, not saying you should

Aahh thats explains it, i did not change it.
I did send a message to tue support of homey

1 Like

They are usually pretty quick to respond. Hopefully they can shed light on the problem

1 Like