Help with [APP] Flow Event Bus

Okay, many topics here. Just to touch on some of your remarks, without hijacking the thread completely. :smiley:

I name flows in a certain way so that I have a group of them together, with sequential numbering (it looks like you have a similar system as well). That way I always know which flow comes after the other.
(1-1, 1-2, 1-3 and so on; where all flows starting from 1-2 have WHEN This Flow is started, that is triggered by the preceding flows (1-1), and so on. If this makes sense. :D)

This brings me to:

It looks like to me that the Flow Checker doesn’t show flows with This Flow is started (i.e. 1-2, 1-3…) if they are being called from some other flows, which they usually are in my flows. (I checked this now, just to be sure, and I don’t know if this is a bug or by design, given that it says UNUSED FLOWS OR FLOWS WITH A THIS FLOW HAS STARTED’ TRIGGER in the app. I have many flows that do start with This Flow…, but are not on the list. And, no they are not filtered shrug)

Example:

No Sunset to warm flow in the list, because it gets triggered from another flow.

But yeah, for me, this is a way to go. I used to have many push notifications on my previous Homey, and on this one I am kind of building the architecture first, and then I’ll see what needs (deserves) to get pushed :slight_smile:

What we need is Athom to put the possibility to track “interconnected” flows, and variables, the same way that they’ve started with devices and their respective flows here:

But, maybe now you see why I kind of need to start using the HOOP :smiley:

Ps. Yeah, I’ve seen that you are a HOOP evangelist in the threads :smiley: and scince I cannot code js, I have potential of become one, as well.