Have I killed my homey pro?

Hi everyone! I bought my pro last year with a view to using it in my new home when I moved
It’s been on and working but pretty much unused since.
Today I came to set it up at the new house, when I plugged it in, the LED ring went orange, and stayed orange, I turned it off, then back on and it did the same.
I turned it upside down, and a single red led appeared on the ring
Then went out.
No other signs of life.
I tried an alternative PSU and that’s when I discovered it trying to draw 2.4 Amps!!
This seems very excessive!
Anyone got any thoughts on what is going on please?
Love and peace, and happy holidays everyone!

If you tried another good quality USB Power Supply of 5 Volt / ~ 2000 mA or more and another USB A- Mini cable if you have that. Also try powering up on her feet, and only try the RollOver recovery after she was ~20 seconds on her feet to see is she emit’s the HomeySetup-xxxxx Wifi network
In any other case of RED ring, Blue Led of Orange but not finishing the startup contact Athom.

For support or issue resolution, first have a look at support.athom.com. If you are unable to find the answer to your question on support.athom.com you can send a support request to Athom via https://support.athom.com/hc/requests/new.

If you need help you can read more about how to submit a support request.
(Fill for Log ID just na in. :wink: )

When filing a support request, make sure you add all necessary information so Athom can help you as quickly as possible.

Hi there! Thank you for your kind help!
Have a wonderful holiday time!
Love and peace!!