Flows do stop working

Hi all. Since about 2 weeks I have problems with ‘Tuya cloud’-app. Almost every day the Flow of (for example) ‘PIR-sensor is switching a light’ suddenly stops working. Manually switching the lights stay working. Sometimes only restarting ‘Tuya cloud’-app does fix the problem, but also the”Homey Pro’ needs to be restarted sometimes. And very less even the power of the ‘Homey Pro’ needs to be switched off. Before this it worked all fine. So I am a very happy Homey- & Tuya-user. Can somebody see/tell/fix this problem? You can chat with me in Dutch also.

I’ve similar issues with PIR sensors as well. It occurred since one of the latest app updates.
I restart the Tuya Cloud app every 2 hours. I did not have to restart Homey for this.

Unfortunately the app developer has withdrawn and the app is open for a transfer to a new developer.

So the first thing you can do is spread the word about the app needing a new developer/maintainer.

Lijkt weer te werken.
Blijkt er maar 1 conclusie: er was een storing bij Tuya… Zou fijn zijn als ze dat communiceren naar de buitenwereld.
We gaan weer genieten van Homey & Tuya.

I have HomeAssistant running as well, and it uses the exact same API, and it had no issues like I had with Homey.
To me, that rules out a Tuya side issue :hugs:

Helaas zijn de Flow-problemen weer aanwezig. De rechtstreekse aansturing werkt nog wel (zonder foutmelding).
U hebt gelijk dat geen Tuya-probleem kan zijn. Sorry voor mijn onjuiste conclusie :frowning: Homey zegt ook &onschuldig’ te zijn… Vreemd waar probleem dav wel is…

1 Like

Lastig issue idd.