Fibaro switching

I have a problem with my hotel switching. I have connected my fibaro double switch, like the attached image, to my existing hotel circuit with traditional make / break switches. The only difference with my situation and that of the image is that I have connected several lamps to the switches.

I can still switch the lighting after the installation as before (this is also the intention). However, if I let the fibaro switch automatically, only 2 lights will go on. The lamps closest to switch 2 that are switched, the lamps at switch 1 are not. While when I use the switch manually, all the lights go on / off.

Can you please help me here? I’ve already tried so much but I do not see it anymore.

Please see your help.

This is what I suggested in the Dutch version of this question ( Fibaro Hotelschakeling)

1 Like

THANKS !!!
iT’S WORKS !! :slight_smile:

In the future please refrain from making duplicate posts.

Thanks

@Jamie Sometimes it’s confusing when it’s a duplicate posts. @JPe4619 answered correct. I say always “dubbel genaaid houdt beter” / double sewn keeps better :wink: Asking a question is better than being silent.

@Sjalabert Just letting you know that we will close duplicate posts, and that it has been decided that the same post in multiple languages is considered a duplicate post.

This is for a couple of reasons, eg. as you can see in this thread, the problem was answered in the other thread. But imagine how dual posting in multiple languages would play out if everyone did it :wink:

If you have a problem with the policy please feel free to contact myself or another moderator.

I have no problem. #peace :wink: