Fibaro Roller Shuttter 3 - manual calibration using RAW

Hi,

Connected a Fibaro Roller Shutter 3 today and it worked great. Except that the auto-calibration had the engine go just a bit to far so i would like to change the end-position just a tiny bit.

I think parameter 151/156/157 should be able to fix this.

• Would “151,1,5;156,4,300;157,4,300” make it go tree seconds out and 3 seconds in?

• Are there any simple way to read the “current values” from auto-calibration so that i can make just make a small modification or will i have to set them from scratch?

Thanks for any tips/ideas.

Hi,
Setting parameter 151 to type 5 will probably be correct.

With parameters 156 and 157 you probably make a mistake. The time to be entered there is the time from fully closed to open and vice versa.

I do not know how to read out the running times which are determined during the calibration (but there is certainly a possibility), so you have to stop the time how long it takes to close the shutters completely and open them completely.

Example
Duration from fully open to fully closed state = 59 seconds
Duration from fully closed to fully open state = 61 seconds
Now you have to subtract the 3 seconds from the determined values.
Upward movement (parameter 156): 6100 - 300 = 5800
Down movement (parameter 157) : 5900 - 300 = 5600

Raw configuration: 156,4,5800;157,4,5600

For safety reasons, I would try to move the roller shutter to the middle and test it with short times. You can still use the switch or the app to stop the roller shutter.

2 Likes

Ok, cool. Then that’s how i will do it. Reading parameters would be a nice feature in homey if not there already or maybe a setting on the Fibaro of type “difference from the autocalibration”.

Good idea, will try that today :slight_smile:

Thanks for the good advices @DirkG