Fibaro Roller Shutter 3 - Doesn’t work properly

Moving this to a (hopefully) more correct place within the forum.

My idea is to install a Fibaro Roller Shutter 3 together with my existing (double)switch that controls my sun blind. Without the Fibaro Roller Shutter 3 it works flawless, meaning that one of the buttons bring down the sun blind while pressning the button and the other button does the opposite (bring the sun blind up).

After the Fibaro Roller Shutter 3 is installed it only works to bring the sun blind down, the other button on the switch has no function. The installation of the Fibaro Roller Shutter 3 is done accordingly following the manual, so there shouldn’t be any problems there. Sync to my Homey Pro has worked as well.
When measureing the current on the Fibaro Roller Shutter 3, S1 gives current alternately to Q1 and Q2. Shouldn’t that be S1 → Q1 and S2 → Q2? After removing the Fibaro Roller Shutter 3 the switch works fine again.
Also, it doesn’t work properly with controlling the sun blind through Homey (I can only bring the device down, not up again).

Does anyone have any tips for me?
Se pictures and settings in Homey. Thanks in advance!

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Fibaro Roller Shutter 3 - Problems with installing device

This is already the 3rd identical thread. Again, please don’t create multiple threads asking the same question.
The two answers will be attached to the first thread (Link) and this thread will be closed.

If you have any problems with that please feel free to contact me or another moderator.