Fibaro Dimmer 2 not working properly with Homey BUT working with HomeCenter2

In my home I have about 20 Fibaro Dimmer 2 installed for 6 years now. They worked with a Home Center 2 from Fibaro. Now I switched to Homey and unlearned all the devices from HC2 and learned them to Homey. So far so good, everything worked, BUT: not a single device let me dimm the lights. I have many different types from LED bulbs, Ceiling Spots, etc. Not a single device/circuit is dimmable. I tried everything I could image from unlearning, recalibrating, etc. I have no idea what is wrong here, as the lights ALL worked dimmable under the HC2…

I read many threads about the issue with dimming and Fibaro Dimmers…But I think they were all related to new installs…The big question ist: Why is it working under a HC2, but not under a Homey Pro with the same devices…

First of all, welcome to the Homey Community!

To make sure you are aware of the forum rules, please read the Welcome to the forum! post here.

Please use search and ask in the appropriate topic, as linked in the App store or use the search to centralize questions about a specific App or device/brand.

[App] Fibaro by Athom

Therefore this topic will be moved into the appropriate topic, closed and automatically deleted after 7 days. If you have any problems with that please feel free to contact me or another moderator.

A post was merged into an existing topic: [App] Fibaro by Athom

This topic was automatically opened after 7 days.