Extra decimals for sensor in virtual device

Hi,

I’m using an advanced flow to collect the waterpressure variable via an API to my heathpump. I then push that to the virtual device via the category ‘sensor’. It works but my only problem is that it gives the presure in integers, whereas the API/flow gives a double with two decimals. Is there a way I can alter my virtual device to a double with integers as well?

Consider using the newer advanced virtual device. It’s a virtual device on steroids so to speak
It is very flexible !

You even don’t need flows to reflect a value from a device

1 Like

First of all, welcome to the Homey Community!

To make sure you are aware of the forum rules, please read the Welcome to the forum! post here.

Please ask in the appropriate topic, as linked in the App store or use the search to centralize questions about a specific App of device/brand.

e.g. [APP][Pro] Advanced Virtual Device (Device Capabilities App) with Unique Text Status Indicator
e.g. [APP][Pro] Virtual Devices - Virtual Devices to simulate 1 or more real devices

Can you please tell which app you use for the virtual device so that I’m able to move your question into the right topic?

thanks I will investigate this!

well, going to try out the device capabilities app now to get it done

Ok. If you have questions about the Device Capabilities resp. the Advanced Virtual Devices, please use the appropriate topic.
Therefore this topic is closed.