Everyone happy?

sorry i didn’t have my glasses on when i read the first one but is it possible to get Homey to communicate with Danalock on bluetooth

I have a Dynalock (zwave) and the interaction with Homey is intermittent.

I use a flow to switch on a light when it is after sundown and Dynalock unlocks. Sometimes it works, usually it does not.
I also have a flow that shuts down everything at home (that is connected to Homey) when the Dynalock is locked. That also sometimes works and sometimes it does not.

I have a Fibaro door sensor with a fibaro dimmer 2 switch both in my toilet and in my bathroom. Same set-up, two doors literally next to each other. The idea is that when the door opens the light switches on. One always works, the other almost always works (but not always…).

I have a Fibaro motion sensor and a fibaro relay switch (motion is light on) which ALWAYS works.

I have a Fibaro button and Fibaro wallplug (press the button toggles the wall plug on/off) which mostly works, but not always.

In short, some things always work, some things mostly work, some things mostly do not work…
The things that always and mostly work is the majority of my set-up.

I am considering buying the PRO version banking on that this one will be a bit more stable (not sure it will indeed be).

Happy user of Homey Pro. Using Many! ZWave and Zigbee devices. ZWave is extremely stable. Zigbee network is usually stable, BUT resetting the device without power down not initializes the Zigbee network properly. Hard power down/30s wait/power up usually does the trick. Auto reset weekly disabled because of this. Homey is stable for more than a month after such power cycle. I have 30 ZWave devices, and 30 Zigbee devices (coincidence). VERY hapy with my setup but zigbee network initialization issue is a pain in the behind…

2 Likes

Danalock (z-wave) doesn’t always work for me either. Most of the time it does, sometimes it takes a long time for the lock to response and sometimes (not often though) it doesn’t work at all when triggering my lock within a Flow.

I am trying to use the lock change of state to trigger a flow (reverse of what you describe), and that mostly does not work. It seems that it mostly does not update Homey with its changed status (locked/unlocked).
I am happy to learn I am not the only one, so I do not have to spend hours to figure out of I did something wrong myself :-).

Is this still a happy topic? Or gradually changed into a Danalock topic?
Really miss the one real moderating moderator here… :innocent:

1 Like