Error: Searching for Hue Bridge, Devices Not Available

Having the exact same issue Sebastien. Is there a solution? Don’t wanna reset my Homey :frowning:

Update: Removed my static DHCP lease and rebooted and now it works. Using pfsense firewall/router.

I also have exactly the same problem (already now for the second time). Lost connection to Hue bridge (both Homey and Hue static IP’s), error is “Searching for Hue Bridge”.

Rebooting both Hue Hub als well as Homey with no effect. Any ideas?

Is there any option to re-pair the bridge?

Here the same issue

Is there an solution

Continuing the discussion from Error: Searching for Hue Bridge, Devices Not Available:

After i moved to a new apartment i have the same problem. Homey cant find the bridge… Tried rebooting both bridge, homey and router a couple of times. Checked Hue permission and Homey is still active. Any sololution for you guys??

Same issue here, it’s very annoying :frowning:

Two weeks ago I moved all my smart house WiFi stuff to a separate WiFi network, still use dame IP range and everything works fine after set up, except Hue. Two days after the move all lights got the red triangle with exclamation mark, and bridge was unavailable, tried updating app, uninstalling app, finally I reset my Hue Bridge, but still no connection to homey.
Everything else communicates fine with homey and Hue Bridge work’s dine with phone app.
Any suggestions as to how I should fixed this?

Hi guys!
I’m having the same issue and have tried rebooting Homey & Hue bridge, reinstalled Hue APP and checked firmware updates etc. But the red flags and “searching for hue bridge” remains :frowning:

When removing the Hue lights in Homey and searching for them again they pop up directly so there is a connection found to the devices…

Any ideas or solutions in sight?

Cheers
/Fredrik