Device to add output connectors of a hail-warning box to Homey Pro

The Swiss Building Insurance group offers a service to receive an alert/signal in case a hail storm is coming to initiate the opening of all window and sun blinds (if they are motorized of course :wink: ). I have integrate my Somfy RTS Blinds via the Somfy App and that works fine. What I now need is a device that will trigger an alert over Zigbee or Z-Wave when an input switch is closed (or opened). Optimal this input switch should be potential-free contact. If not, I have to put a relais inbetween. Anybody an idea what device I could use?

You can easily build a binary switch yourself from a Neo Coolcam window contact.
Simply solder on two cables. As soon as the contact is closed, it sounds the alarm.

Aanpassing-Neo-Coolcam-Raam-deursensor-image_17

Please read this (in Geman language):

Hallo – Danke :blush:

Das Teil ist momentan schlecht lieferbar :frowning: - Ist es eventuell baugleich oder ähnlich mit dem «Cyrus Fenster- und Türkontakt Z-Wave»?

Gruss

Martin

Das weiß ich nicht genau. Eigentlich funktioniert das mit jedem Tür/ Fensterkontakt, der mit Homey kompatibel ist. Ich habe den Neo vorgeschlagen, weil er günstig ist.

Bitte schreib hier in Englich, sonst werden wir angemotzt.
Ansonsten wechsle ins deutsche Forum.

Another option would be the Smart Implant from Fibaro. Because it requires a power supply, it is also a Z-Wave repeater at the same time.