Delta Dore Tydom app

Hi , i bought a new Delta Dore Tydom gateway. I want to control our 9 thermostates smartly on dynamic electricity prices.

The community developed app by Jo Goossens has an instructie in which i need a password that should be on a physical sticker on the Tydom gateway. My new gateway doesn’t have a sticker on it. There a two solutions mentioned , but the 1st option requires to run some code, but i get bugs when running it. Option 2 (resetting the gateway) doesn’t work.

anyone that has a solution?

Thx!!

KR,

Rindert

You should report the issue here:

I cannot start a new issue there. When i press ‘new issue’ , nothing happens

Oh I see. Then the developer probably doesn’t want to offer support since they disabled Issues.

I wonder, if your device is even supported:

Not tested against Tydom 2.0 — that’s a different, cloud-first product with a completely different API and this app will NOT work with it.

Contacted the community developer, Jo Goossens. This weekend he uploaded an improved version of the app and now everything works fine! Thx to Jo!!