Debug

found it, one above 35mb and the rest underneath that number.

1 Like

I have tested two homey’s2019 and both same issue. somethimes days no dropping off and sometimes 3 or 4 times in a day.

OK, then the only thing I can think of, both of your Homey’s are Homey4d models (look here for HomeyModelId), or there’s a thing with your wifi system Homey can´t handle very well.
What kind of wifi system do you have? A mesh with several Access Points?

indeed Homey4D, is that an issue?

i have Unifi, i have been using Homey for long time and no issues, issue started since a month ago, nothing is change on my wifi or network. indeed mesh with several AP but i have setup homey to connect to one AP.

Can you recall if the problem started after a specific firmware update on Homey?

Yesterday I moved my homey very very close to my unifi AP, till now 18 hours later no dropping off. If stays like that, I will keep it at the current place.

1 Like

Besides putting Homey right next to an AP, you can block Homey’s MAC address on the other AP’s, to prevent it from hopping to different AP’s all the time

Or
use bandsteering to prevent the hopping

Thanks Peter for thoughts, I have done that and I done also that Homey only connected to this specific AP. It seems there is something in my leaving room blocking the signal.

I have one AP in my leaving room and I moved Homey next to it and still it had issues. Right now it’s in the hall and no issues till now. 22 hours connected.

Bedankt.

1 Like

Good to hear!

1 Like