Danalock V3 pairing issues

I have no other idea :frowning: Go to make something else and try tomorrow :slight_smile: Sorry :frowning:

Scroll down on this page and try to remove via REMOVE ANY NODE ( even when the device has never been included in Homey, it works).

Tried doing that, this is what I get:

2020-08-03T21:22:14.253Z Command[162] status: removeNode, status: REMOVE_NODE_STATUS_DONE
2020-08-03T21:22:14.254Z ProcessRemoveNode[84]: Error: timeout
2020-08-03T21:22:14.256Z Command[162] end: removeNode

And Network request failed at the end

I have a suspicion that my lock is using a different Z-Wave region.
Is there any way I can check that? All my devices are EU and Danalock box also says EU though.
There is a serial number and QR code in the battery compartment, maybe that can be used to check somehow?

Then you better contact your supplier or Athom.

I was told by Athom support to message Danalock support to confirm zwave region. I’m pretty positive that it’s EU.

Danalock support requested pictures of my locks battery cover. I was also told on a different forum that I might have gotten a new version of danalock v3 with new s2 security protocol and Homeys Danalock plugin doesn’t work with it.

Can someone who managed to add their lock to Homey confirm that their locks battery cover looks like this?

Athom support response:

We are currently working on implementing S2 security protocol to Homey, however this is a work in progress in the core software, after which the app needs updating.

Unfortunately this is quite complex and I cannot give an estimate on when this will be ready for release.

The fastest fix would be if you could get your hands on an older version of the lock, the other option is waiting an unknown amount of time for S2 to be implemented.

Ok I finally figured out what the problem was. Turns out the store I bought the lock from were lying about the z-wave frequency. They buy EU locks and change their frequencies. I took the lock back to the store and bought a new one and everything works now.

5 Likes

Hello i ma new in this but can someone hellp me with how to pear danalock v3 zigbee to the Homey??

As i know in Homey Danalock is only possible to add Z-wave Danalock not Zigbee

Can be possible for someone to make app for zigbee? Any developer,please? :woozy_face:

Hi,
I had same issue and i noticed that its importen to do the pairing next to Homey.
Then the pairing will work.

But if your z-wave connection is not strong and the lock is not near Homey you might lose connection after pairing.

I had to buy a z-wave extender and now its working perfectly!