Connect Homey with Google Sheets, Airtable or Zapier

Hi,

I am looking for ways to end a flow with posting to Zapier (maybe through webhook), Google Sheets or Airtable, but have not found any solution for this.

Does anyone have recommendations or suggestions for this?

I don’t want to use IFTTT since it will be deprecated from 2022.

Have a look at Integromat: Integromat - Achieve more in less time with fewer people

I love that software, and they have an huge amount of apps with which they can connect.

You can make a webhook at their side, provide the details which you want to post in the url and their system learns what data you will provide. Webhooks App Help Docs | Integromat Help Center

I don’t use it for Homey, but at my daily job for loads of automations between apps & API’s. I am 100% sure it will work with Homey :slight_smile:

Hi,

I want the trigger to be ty flow in Homey. So based on that o would say that Integromat will no work either unfortunently.

It can still be through IFTTT, as long as you use webhooks to link Homey and IFTTT together.

Hi,

Alright, so even though Homey is deactivating the IFTTT app in february 2022 it can still be linked through webhooks?

So through I can create a flow in Homey that through a webhook informs IFTTT where the action takes place?

Yes, you can. If you want to call IFTTT from Homey you need to create a webhook in IFTTT to their webhook channel (formerly known as the Maker channel). You can use Homey logic cards to call the webhook.

New app!

3 Likes