Clearing device timeline

I can’t delete the timeline entries from my devices. Tried to clear them via settings, notification but that doesn’t work.
Is there anaother way to clear the device timeline?

1 Like

works for me:
afbeelding
afbeelding
afbeelding

That is working for me too but it’s each device timeline that I cannot clear. Could you please check your Homey if your device timeline can be cleared. Thanks.

I think that can’t be deleted? You could file a request at Athom… I like that timeline BTW, hope it gets back to insights…

1 Like

swipe left on each item.

EDIT: sorry. that doesn’t work on the device timeline.

It does something on my phone : starts some process which completely renders my phone unusable for a minute until the app crashes …

Works for me on an iPhone. Swiping left on better logic, clicking the crossed dot, done.

Also on the device timeline?

Ah! If I click an item it shows the exact time and date of the event. The configuration wheel only shows me remove device (which I don’t want to try) and swiping an event only rubberbands the whole screen.

Hmmm. This might take up quite a bit of disk space after a while. Clearing those logs, or configuring the amount of history the homey keeps seems like a sensible thing to do…

i thought to have read that these device logs were limited until the last 50 actions. :thinking:

meaning that earlier actions are removed

I just checked that. Correct. There’s no more than 50 entries in that log. So I don’t see a reason to configure or clear that log. Unless… you need to hide an entry in the cookie jar logged by the Xiaomi Aqara vibration sensor :wink:

1 Like

Thanks for your responses, good to known there is at least a limit.