Can't find any IO motors with the Somfy Tahoma app

Perfect, found them! Interesting, by the way, that they are listed as Velux roller schutters, while I’m pretty sure they are Somfy shutters. I’m not sure, though, but I in any case have Somfy remotes.

Thanks again and appreciate the great work you’ve been doing!

1 Like

When I first took over the app the controllableName was the unique identity of each product. However, over the years, manufacturers have started to mix and match motors, so the naming convention has been messed up. Velux have always used Somfy motors, hence the name in the app.

Hi @Adrian_Rockall I am having an issue finding our awning that are controlled with a Sitio 1 IO (1way). It worked years back until I had to reset the Somfy hub and now I can’t find it in the Tahoma Home. Any input for what to do at this stage?

Either try all the different drivers, or go to the app settings and send the device log so I can look up the required driver.

Thanks, I’ve just sent a log from my user. Not sure if you can see it just like that and it has the information you are looking for

Could you tell me what name you gave it in the Somfy app?

Thanks @Adrian_Rockall I never got to step where I could name it

I mean the name that you see in the Somfy mobile or web app. I need to be able to identify your log and device