Can't find any IO motors with the Somfy Tahoma app

No problem. I will take a look today.

Ah, it should be found by selecting the “Exterior horizontal awning (io)”, or “Horizontale buitenzonwering (io)” if you have the Dutch language active, from the list of devices.

Hello Adrian, thanks. It works now!

Jan

1 Like

Hello Adrian, I’m new to the forum.
I have the same problem, no IO engine is found when I launch the tahoma application on Homey.
I have a Tahoma box (updated), Homey Pro (updated) and the application up to date as well.
How can i send you the device log ?
Can you help me please ?

In the Homey app, open More > Apps > Somfy Tahoma and Connexoon > Configure App and then select the Devices tab. Tap on Get Devices, wait for the list to populate and the tap on Send Log.

Log sent successfully ! Thanks for your help !

I received several logs all at the same time so hopefully one of them is yours :slight_smile:
I will go through them this evening when I get home from work and add any new devices that show up.

I have published a new test version so let me know if you still have problems after installing that.

Great ! Thank you ! Works well ! I have tried with my six IO motors ! Thank you again !

1 Like

Hello
I have the same problem. My homey Pro can´t find my IO-motor. I have intalled the Tahoma beta app, but it did not change anything. No device found.

If you just sent the log for the “Uterum, Markis, söder”, then choose the “Roller shutter (io)” device to add it to Homey.

Thank You Adrian!
I will test the function tomorrow.
Bye

I could not wait. It works like a charm.
Thank You again.

1 Like

@Adrian_Rockall , I’m trying to add three IO Shutters connected to a Somfy connectivity box. I can control them via the Somfy (TaHoma) app but not via your app and my Homey Pro 2023. I have send you the log as described in the app. Hope you can help.
Thank you.

The devices in the log can be added using the “Blind or Shutter (RTS)” and the “Velux roller shutter(io)”.
Hope that helps.

That worked… thanks a lot Adrian… also for the super fast response👍

1 Like

Hi @Adrian_Rockall same issue here I’m afraid. Trying to add new devices (roller shutters) but Homey says ‘No new devices found’. When looking at the log I see they are in fact retrieved (all three of them). Does it take some time for services to sync? Or will Homey only recognize new devices as such when they are added after linking? Do you want me to send you the logs as well?

Yes, please send the log. If the device are in the log then, providing they are supported, can be added.

I sent them! Appreciate the effort. :grinning:

Your devices should be found under the “Velux roller shutter(io)” device.
You also have the “Dimmable light” which you can add.