Brel, bi-directioneel

Yes it needs a re-programming of the chipset on Athoms side. Thats why I requested working via the Brel Home Hub instead as a third party device. Maybe in the future it will connect directly to Homey but I guess once this Homey App is done they checked it off their list. But who knows!

Athom and Brel can’t agree on who needs to change their game to work with eachother. So this is the best they can do.

Any other people problems connecting the brel hub? It worked fine a few weeks till today. I als cant login in the app. And when i try to click forgot password i get a popup saying error (0).

I hate technique sometimes

No problems in the Brel app. But there is a new homey app now in the homey appstore called Brel Home but it gives an error when i install a blind…

Is this app also for shutters? (Rolluiken)
And no you cant add any device with this app

I don’t know. It’s the first time i see this app. But it is not working yet

No, no shutters

I contacted BREL and they are busy with a server update. Should be working the end of the day

Nice! Its finally here?! And not working?.. trying now

It is working now! All 3 of my shutters (rolluiken) are working!

I have top down / bottom up blinds. They are connected, but I can only steer the bottom engine. I expect that this is not yet surported. I would also be nice if you can check the battery status in the app.

2 Likes

do they connect directly to homey or do you need an hub?

You need the hub

Its working here also

My blinds work fine in the original Brel home app. But when I try to control them with homey it doesn’t matter at what percentage I set my blinds at they will always go up to their start position. Has anybody else encountered this bug?

I have the same problem here. I can’t set the percentage either. He then goes up or nothing happens. I hope they come up with an update soon.

I have the same problem, were you able to fix it already? (Top down bottom up blinds only the bottom works)

No, unfortunately. I have sent an email to Brel, but no response.
I am still using the link via IFTTT → Alexa → Brel home app to trigger a scene.

Hi Harry,

Ive also sent an email to brel and the problem was my blinds needed a software update. The guy just left and for me its working now. Maybe sent a reminder to brel? Good luck

Thanks, I had already a firmware update last year to get my blinds connected to the hub. Maybe a new update is need then.
I will contact them again.

What version of the hub are you using for the bi-directional motors (up down on two sides. )

Hi, witch hub please :+1: