Blind flow help needed

This is the flow to set and unset the „Temp“ variable:

Ok… how’s this?

That looks good.
I assume you have selected the correct temperature tag (from the Aeotec Multisensor 6) in the logic card.

But this still doesn’t explain why the flow works when it is triggered manually and doesn’t run automatically.

In addition to the two flows you will of course need a flow that opens the blinds again.

ok that has failed again.
I’ve been watching it and today finally i can confirm for sure all the triggers were reached. Lux, temp, blind open etc.
The variable is setting the logic to yes and back to no ok. So i know thats functioning.
It works if i manually play it.

Actually i took out the blind greater than condition.

Pretty strange behavior.

So where do i go from here?

Have you already tried the following options?

• Restart Homey
  • Unplug Homey for 20-30 seconds
  • PTP

Yes i have

So I re-did the flow and it still isn’t working right.
Today I was home and it closed the blind when the luminescence was only 1200 :frowning:
It shouldn’t be this hard :angry:

This is how it is set up at the moment.
What could be wrong with it?

Did you follow @RoyWissenburg advice?

If the properties (temperature and lux) have been selected from the right devices, the flow should actually work.
Maybe the lux value was over 4,000 for a short time and then clouds moved in front of the sun. You can check the lux curve in Insights.

I did switch to logic for a bit - i still had the issue with the speech going off even after the blind had closed. But I am not quite sure how to implement the the notification of each event.

Ok so insights says the lux was at 4000+ up to 3:56pm so it is possible I guess that it suddenly changed just as I go home.

I’ll keep an eye on it. I am sure it still speaks after it has already closed but I’ve been at work recently and haven’t always been here to check.

Thanks.
:+1:

Could you please post the completely flow, not everything is visible at the bottom end.