Beta Invite code Giveaway Topic [WIKI]

Denk helaas alleen als je hem rechtstreeks bij homey Besteld

in dat geval even contact met athom opnemen en aldaar een code aanvragen: Support | Homey

in that case please contact athon support to request a code: Support | Homey

Please note:
Reply in English, this topic is a English topic

Does anyone have a spare code for me? I’d like to try out the new app before I decide if I should buy a bridge or the pro. Thanks a million!

Would also love a code if someone has one.

I got a homey bridge from a second hand shop, with no code inside? think the first owner forgot to put it back in the box. So… how do I get a invitation code. ? I need one, so if anyone has one for spare, to share.

Thanks in advance.

Mikael

Hi, folks!

I’m in the same situation like @Mikael_Moran.

Could someone help me out?

Would be happy to join the Homey world. Homey Bridge is just the start for me, but I could imagine myself upgrading (or “side-grading”?) to Homey Pro later when I want to level up.

Hi. I did write an email to them, and they did an exception in my case. So try to mail them, and I hope they will help you.

Mikael

Hey Mikael, thanks! That helped, I’m aboard now.

Now, my adventure with Homey can start! :blush:

@PalJensen

@Jasenko_Hadziabdic needs the code too

Hi. Please invite code, thank you.

invite please? thank you :pray:

Invite code available pls?

I got my homey bridge but still have no invite… pls

ho acquistato home bridge 2 mesi fa ma ancora non ho ricevuto il codice beta, ho un home bridge inutilizzabile. se lo sapevo acquistavo la versione pro…

I bought homey and signed up for the beta but haven’t received anything yet.it’s possible? when i can use my purchase homey bridge? thanks

please contact Athom Support. Code should be included,

can you send me the contact or email because i’m not find it. thanks

I need invite plz