Beta Invite code Giveaway Topic [WIKI]

Should anyone have a code that they dont need/maybe not need yet.? I would surely appreciate one :grinning: I joined beta que for about 50 days ago still no code.
But now the bridge is shining beautifully on its dedicated spot :sweat_smile:

Will send a code back here whenever I recieve mine.

//Regards from Sweden

If anyone got a spare code they don’t need or is gonna use, I’m more than happy to use it for you! Still haven’t got mine, and it’s been ages since I applied… will share mine if I get it at some point! Really want to go get the new bridge!

Best regards from Norway!:relaxed:

Also waiting for a code. So if someone has a spare one that would be great

I’m in the same situation… Anyone with invitation code?

Hej
I am a gadget man from Denmark who has bought your Homey bridge but I still need to receive a beta code/invite

can you please help me

Best regards

Arne Thierry

Hi
Sorry to disturb you but i see that you can send some invitation code of beta, im french i have received my homey but i syill not have invitation code. Could you provide me one?
Thanks in advance
Regards

No, it doesn’t work that way, @Meditia.
I had one code, but already given it away.

You can wait for someone else here who is willing to give away his/her code because he/she doesn’t need it.

Ok thanks have a good day

Good evening
Cannot get a code … I have the material I do not know what to do thank you
Fred

I could use a code :slight_smile:

I would love a beta code if anyone would like to pay it forward :slight_smile:

Is there anyone who can supply me with a code please?
Thanks on beforehand!

Ho everyone,

I’m a little Frenchi (so because my english is… french😂) without a code but with homey bridge like many people … if there is a charitable soul who has a code and who wants to give it to me … just thank you and I will do the same on the day when I will receive a code.

see you soon to exchange

How long does it take to get a beta code when you signed up for it?
Otherwise it would be really cool if someone got a code for me :slight_smile: and when i get mine ill drop a message and give mine away.

Thanks!

For me it took about 5 weeks or so. Signed up 8-9-2021, got the code 19-10-2021. Ordered the bridge 6-11, recieved it 9-11.

Oke… so the bridge is a lot faster compared to the code…
we will just wait for it. it ain’t Christmas yet :slight_smile:

I just noticed a change on the Athom purchase site for the Homey Bridge :tada:

I guess anyone who purchased a Homey Bridge can contact Athom Support if you haven’t got one or done it already. (Athoms policy finally changed as we see! :+1: )

@Thorsen @RickardFreij @insert_coin @Greg @Beorn1988 @Coderax @ArneThierry @Tapavudd @HenkFeenstra

If you already have an Invite please :heart: Like this post, I can remove you from the waiting list!

2 Likes

I could use a beta code :grinning:

For who starts with Homey WITHOUT a bridge:

The first Category: • Homey (Cloud, WITHOUT Bridge )

2 Likes

Can someone send me a access code/? :slight_smile: