Device timerAn app for Switching lights based on the name of a motion sensor.
descriptionThis app makes it possible to switch lights based on the name of a motion sensor.
switches a light named Bathroom for 5 minutes to 75 or 35 percent (depending on the light level and time of day)
WorkingThe Following things will allow the app to identify motion sensor settings:
- prefix (default PIR but changeble in settings) wil tell the app what motion sensors to monitor.
- Dimmer identifier (if enabled and set) will allow the light to be switched to 75 or 35 % based on time of day
- Night identifier will tell the lamp to only switch the lamp during sundown and dark*
- number will tell the lamp how many minutes the light must stay on after motion is no longer detected.
- switchname will tell the app what light to switch (at the moment only 1 switch is possible)
*if the motion sensor has lumninance
- Allow the setting of wildcard to switch multiple lights.
- Changing of Night and dimmer identifiers.