Aqara Zigbee sensors

Actually it was very bad in my case…after I did maintenance (when Athom releases firmware stating they were fixing some pairing issues on migrated Homeys), it works quite well and without issues.
Unfortunately I have asked both, TED and Athom, if they can confirm that pairing again without removal = maintenance is or is not required and they DID NOT COMMENT (even when asked repeatedly) - as I have positive results after I did it, I do believe it’s a must (not sure why Athom do not release any article about that). But as I stated above, I have also removed at that time (+/-) one of Tradfri power socket, that was periodically leaving mesh (but got problems with sensor also not routing via that device)… since then, finally all sensors keep updating and also keep updating all values but I think the root cause was the bug in the firmware when migrating from HP19.

Eg. problematic TVOC Aqara sensor - you can see the improvement of air quality measurements after Athom probably fixing it in the firmware and me doing maintenance/pairing again without removal

1 Like