[APP] Aqara & Xiaomi Smart Home - A different kind of Smart Home solution (Zigbee App)

Sometimes re-adding is not necessary. Just press the pinhole button once and see if it reconnects.

me the button does not react to the pressure even if I include it 50 times … For those who have this button how is it named? is this “lumi.sensor_switch.aq2”?
it’s a push button why is it called lumi sensor?

lumi.sensor_switch is the round version where whole body is pressed (I have problem with this one) and lumi.sensor_switch.aq2 is the square version with the button in the middle of the device (this one is working without issue since inclusion.

Didnt help :frowning:

Indeed lol

:grimacing:

I have bought 2 square wireless switch 2018 (WXKG02LM). I have read that the battery status cannot be read yet? I do not see them in the app ‘Battery monitor’, it is possible in the future. O

r have I done something wrong.
Why do I get the message “apparaat niet bedienbaar” is?

Because that is normal behaviour. Which remote action are you gonna do to a switch? :wink:
You should use the button in your flows with the IF card.

yes, that may be the reason.:roll_eyes:
And will there ever be a battery status?

I use a door sensor to turn on the garden light when I open the back door. Quite handy when I hav to put garbage in the outside bin… also when I ope the front door, the Hall light automatically turns on…

besides that homey sens me text message when the House is in "Away"or “Holday” modus and someone opens the door…

oh and I put one in the toilet door to start a fan that I placed in the air-vent-channel… Natural ventilation just didn’t quite cut it so I added a fan… the door-sensor and homey saved me quite som installation trouble with wires and stuff…

The vacuum is indeed a wifi device, there is already a working Homey app for it, but the functionality is limited.
So I was just curious :slight_smile:

Hi!

I was wondering, are there any plans to support the aqara smart locks in the future?

https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/b0DGFIRO

1 Like

Have owned the new controller for a few weeks and it works very well. Hopefully this product can be added to the xiaomi app so that it works via homey.

Xiaomi Aqara B1 curtain controller in action
B1 curtain controller

I know that the aqara relay isn’t ‘officially’ supported by this app (yet?) but has anyone managed to connect one to Homey as a generic zigbee device? Or is this one of those things that will need the app?

Thanks for the help

I have added Aqara relay as generic zigbee. Works ok but triggers both channels. So either you connect only one device or two devices operated simltaneously. Ofcourse no electrometer implemented.

Thanks. Sounds like it might be worth waiting or finding something alternate. I’m looking for something really small to fit into a tiny switch box i have!

Aqara relay is a bigger one I’d say. Really depends on boxes you use and its depth to fit all the whiring.

See the shelly.cloud products. They are wifi and homey compatibles.

@TedTolboom

Hi, I’m having a question… Because of the bad zigbee implimentation of homey, would it not be nice to develop a homey app with support for the xiaomi gateway wich can control all zigbee devices of the brand? I saw that home assistant has support for the gateway. So maybe homey can do this also? I think that a lot of people are using this sensors because of it low costs and your app too, but with the current state of zigbee, its working really bad as you can read in all related topics.

I’m using a Hue bridge for all my lights, and would like to use a xiaomi gateway for all my sensors and use homey only for the automation of everything. This way, every device does what it can do best…

Just my opinion.

However, thanks for giving so much support to the community!

6 Likes