[APP] Aqara & Xiaomi Smart Home - A different kind of Smart Home solution (Zigbee App)

You mean this?

Would be nice to add the 2way relay to the (great working) Aqara App. use this relay to adjust the ventilation of bathroom in the Mi Home app. But want the Homey integration to combine more.
Next thing is garden watering valve open/close with the relay, moist measuring by the Xiaomi Garden Flora moist meter.

If you want we can help you to paypal you so you buy one

The App does support the gateway, but very limited. You can not control devices that are included to the gateway.

What @Marcel_Visser is asking, is de ability to control the gateway AND the devices.

1 Like

Is there a way that I can calibrate the sensor for temperature and humidity? When I put them all next te each other, they donā€™t give the same temperature and humidity and how I know which one is the right one.

You can put a temperature compensation in the sensors advances settings.
Buy a calibrated measuring device. this way you know for sure :wink:

Two of my aqara human body sensorā€™s stopped again. I tried resetting Homey, but no difference.
My guess is they will work after deleting and pairing them again.
Is there an other way? Since they are in a lot of flowā€™sā€¦ itā€™s a lot of work

Try to press button on them wake them up and-or check nodes on https://developer.athom.com/tools/zigbee and in case of doubts, eg. long distance from Homey, buy a ZigBee repeater (eg. from IKEA https://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/30400407/) ā€¦ also try to remove/reconnect battery.

Thank you for your response!

I donā€™t think range is an issue. Since there are 3-4 ikea bulbs around the sensor (all routers right).
What can I see/do with the developer tool? I can see both sensors there, but nothing more. I can just see the route is from Homey directly to sensor (distance approx. 5m with one wall in between).

This is not the first time my sensors/bulbs donā€™t work anymore. Normally a Homey reset does the trick, but this time it didnā€™t. I was wondering is there was a simple solution without re-writing all the flows.

Thanks!

Are your IKEA bulbs actually paired through Zigbee with Homey? If not, they wonā€™t act as routers for your Homey mesh.

Robertklep, yes they are. I can see them in the developer tools too. Donā€™t even own an ikea bridge. All goes through Homey.

I guess I misunderstood you saying ā€œI can see both sensors there, but nothing moreā€, which suggests that the IKEA bulbs werenā€™t being shown.

Did u also try to power down the IKEA bulbs and then power them again?

Yes, that (normally) works for the bulbs, when they lose connection. But it didnā€™t help the sensorsā€¦

It CAN help building the mesh again. It will take some time to do so. Just wait some and try again maybe.

That goes beyond my comprehensionā€¦ I am not a very skilled Homey user. Can you explain?

I would suggest to power down everything and up - in my case it took some time + I do believe that actually (not sure) removal and re-add of one of ZigBee devices trigger the mesh rebuild, so you can try that as well (not necessarily the one having problems)

No not really. With that app you can only use the hub as a light.

It will be nice if you can add all your aqara stuff to the aqara hub, and connect the hub to homey over WiFi. Maybe that way the aqara sensors will work more stable than directly connected to homey.

Just like adding your Hue lights to the Hue hub, and connect the Hue hub to homey.

1 Like

To mesh again, what I do is disconnect and reconnect the routers (2 bulbs and 2 plugs). With this the battery sensors are routed much better than restarting Homey

I just installed 2 of the LN double wall switch. Iā€™ve manage to detect everything correctly, but these are 4 different buttons and not 2 buttons, even though they are detected as 2 devices.

I understand that I can press and hold to go into it but I donā€™t want that. They control separate lights and fans. Itā€™s VERY very troublesome to do that.

Is it possible to split them switches up as a virtual device or something?

Also, how would I control via voice to turn on or off which one of the two devices, and per device, which one of the two switches?

Hey, did anybody get you an answer on this? This is exactly what I am looking for. To also pair subdevices that arent yet supported by Homey like the flood sensor