[APP] Aqara & Xiaomi Smart Home - A different kind of Smart Home solution (Zigbee App)

Use the “a scene has been activated” option and then choose which button and/or how many presses.

yes I already tried but it’s the same thing nothing happens even if I choose a single or double click

You installed the Xiaomi Aqara app?
And the inclusion of the device was successful?

when i run the flow manually it works but when i press the button nothing at all

Can you make a screen-shot of your Flow?

it’s very basic at least to make it work

the state of my device

What I use is this (sorry for the Dutch text, but I think you can understand):
A button is pushed — logic SCENE contains 1 time

when I add the logical scene one time like you it’s even worse even manually nothing starts
:cry::triumph:

another option is: A SCENE is activated, 1x pressed

yes i know but the problem is the same. manually it’s good but nothing when i push the button

then, I think, you better Exclude the button, restart Homey by Pull the Plug for 15 minutes, insert the plug again, wait another 10 - 15 minutes an then Include the button again very close to Homey.

yes I will try otherwise I drop this button made in chinese. I’ll let you know tonight I’m called by work. thank you for your help it’s nice :+1:t2:

1 Like

Do you have only one of these?

yes for the moment because I’m waiting for new ones

Pity, I was curious if it was the only one with the problem. Then indeed, try what @JPe4619 said.
One more remark: you did also try this holding the switch close to Homey?

I hope it will be the only one that does not work. yes I tried this solution and when I include I am a few inches from Homey

I have similar problem with aqara wireless switch (round version). After I add it, it works. I can run the scenes. After a while, especially if the switch is out of the zwave range and than returned back home (in car for e.g.), homey doesn’t respond to its presses anymore. Only way to make it work is to reinclude it again and rework the scene with newly included device.