[APP] Trust Smart Home (Dutch: KlikAan KlikUit) by Athom

yes, i dit with the family button on the remote.
The plug cliks a few times as conformation.

With 3 wall plugs

Can’t trigger flow with the doorbell button anymore, my old flow have a broken chain. I thought I just had to re-pair but it didn’t work. It used to work very good. I can still ad the dong part to my flows. (ACDB-7000C)

When you re-pair a device, Homey will regard that as a new device, so to fix the flow, remove the broken card and create a new one from the newly paired device.

It doesn’t even show up to add to the flow. Only the speaker (dingdong) wall plug part. Didn’t help to re-pair the button (removed device first).

Time to create an issue, I guess: https://github.com/athombv/nl.klikaanklikuit/issues

EDIT: take a look at the changelog:
“Changed doorbell devices to have a seperate device for the gong and the button. This fixes a issue where the device keeps triggering itself in a flow where both the gong and the button where used. If you’re using the button in a flow, you’ll have to add the button seperately and integrate it again in the flow.”

I understand what Athom did in v4.0.13, to give the sender and gong a separate card, but now I can only setup the KAKU gong ( 7000C) again, but not my KAKU remote sender (7000B ), so if I install the sender, I see the instruction to hit the sender button ( doorbell button ), but there is no connection made between Athom and my doorbell.
I did try to remove everything and install again more then once, but my sender is not connected to Homey again. What do I do wrong? :roll_eyes:

I did select ADCB-6600 remote for connecting the ACDB-7000B sender and is working well.

Thanks for the reply. I’ll try that ! :+1:

Update: To bad, this didn’t work. As it looks now, none of the KAKU devices aren’t working after the update of the app. The devices that are not working anymore are the doorbell ( ACDB-7000C and ACDB-7000B remote ) , smartplugs ( APA3-1500R ) and also my outdoor sensors ( AMST-606 ) Looks like the problem lies within the app.
Even re-install of the devices is not possible anymore.

@willem : I did remove the ACDB-7000B sender and added again as a ADCB-6600 remote.
Did you remove the old devices before adding them again?.

So the problem I am experiencing is that the on/off commando’s are queued… And after a few minutes of being unresponsive it flushes the queue so my light flashes on and off

Anyone got the same?

I had this behaviour in the past a couple of times. For what I can recall mostly this was due to some strange things in flows. For instance I had a flow that pushes a certian state to a kaku lightbulb every x minutes. For some reason this caused another flow to malfunction because, I guess, the 433 chip can’t handle paralel commands.

So you could check the flows to see if there are certain possiblities to flood the chip.

Nope. I just switch on and off about twice a day

Hi,
I have a strage problem with “Klik aan Klik uit”
I have tested with 4 stekkers, 3 where APA2-2300R and one APA3-1500R

I Had them connected to Homey for a long time, they all work fine.

I did not used them annymore and deleded them all from Homey and also resetted the stekkers in the program mode with the group key on the Klik aan Klik uit remote. This works, they all klik a few times as conformation.

But then coms the trouble, i cant add them to Homey anymore. Selecting is ok, pairing seems ok but there is no klicking and the devices don’t swich.

Does someone know what is going wrong here?

THX!

1 Like

Solved!

Update to Homey Firmware Versie: 1.5.13-rc.14

Pairing is working again

Choose the ACDB-7000C

Today I finnaly finally found some time to try to ad my KAKU devices again, and installed the 7000C as a doorbell. To my suprices everything worked as normal again. Also all the other KAKU devices as remotes, transmitters, and plugs like the APA3-1500R. Thanks for your help. :+1:

Edited by Willem 18:42 PM

The thing I have with this APP is that KAKU devices can be connected to hardwire switch. So if you turn of the KAKU device from the hardwire switch Athom doesn’t know that, which is expected.

But as usually KAKU gateways have on off buttons for each actuator you can immediately click on or of. Homey doesn’t have it like this. They did a toggle switch. So if you turn off the KAKU on the wall switch then you need to double click to turn it back on over homey (first to turn it off in homey then again on). A bit dumb I must say.

This has been very frustrating for me. Since they decoupled the doorbell button from the speaker, I’m not able to pair my doorbell button. I read that more people had this problem, but somehow for some it suddenly worked. For me it doesn’t.

I have the same problem with my KAKU wall plugs, I can only pair them with the remote control, not with the pair button on the plugs itself.

I have been mailing Athom since August about this problem, but they are not very responsive if at all.

Some KAKU problems were fixed with the BETA release of the app, but the doorbell remains an open issue. Pairing the speaker is ok. But pairing the button (ACDB-7000A remote) is not possible. Nothing happens when I press the button.

If anyone has a solution or ideas, I’d love to hear them!

Since the update yesterday my doorbel button is disappeared.
I have 2 ACDB-7000 doorbel and they worked fine

But since the update yesterday my flowcard for when doorbell is pressed is gone.
I now have NO option to trigger a new flow when the doorbell is pressed.

Does someone reqonize this problem and anyone an idea how to fix this?