[APP] Sonos - A Better Way to Listen

Contact the developer, support info (if provided for) is present at the bottom of the app page

It has occorred before, maybe a solution is present in the search results

1 Like

I had to reconnect to the sonos favorites in the flows , I use the radio stations in favorites. Did not see the errors, have the old S1 still.

Remove all the SONOS and re-add them and setup your flows again, this is the only way I had the same issue.

1 Like

same here, ended up removing the sonos app and unlinking it tooā€¦ then started againā€¦ i only have 9 unitsā€¦

Did you all contact Athom? Because it seems definitely to be a bug in the new app version. Iā€˜m still on v6.1.3.

No Athom is not doing anything on these issues, multiple times reported issues always resolved them myself.

Running 6.2.1 > All works fine. No Problems. Only made Update.

I asked on Slack, but no news until now. So Iā€™m still on 6.1.3 because I donā€™t want to repair all the flows.

1 Like

Same problem here, already removed the app and reinstalled it, no luck. Iā€™m also able to control the volume but canā€™t start a Sonos favorite (Error_recource_gone)

I did remove the players for SONOS S1, and nowonly control S2, that works.
It seems like the mix for S1 and S2 created some issues.

1 Like

Iā€™m on 6.2.1 with S1 devices only. No problems at all!

Maybe it could be the mix S1/S2

@Ernst and @Henning_Lensberg, would you please contact support?
I have not received any further information from Athom.

I have been in contact with support, they was not able to help!

2 Likes

I disconnected my S1 device like @lenning_lensberg suggested. After that I reinstalled the Sonos App on my Homey and everything works again. I havenā€™t tried to add my S1 device to Homey but it is working through the S1 app

Because the problems seem to occur only with S1 speakers, but I have only S2 speakers, I just installed the version v6.2.1. Everything worked without any problems.

Any updates? I have s1 and s2, on the latest Sonos verspin and want to update Homey to newest firmware.

You got any updates?

https://support.sonos.com/s/article/4786?language=nl_NL

You probably can update the Sonos Devices to S2.

Iā€™ve no updates from Athom. But as I wrote already in post #16, Iā€™ve updated to Sonos app v6.2.1 because I have no S1 Sonos devices. Everything works fine.

My suggestion: contact Athom.

1 Like

I have an Ikea box connected with a connect gen 1 so its not possible for me to update them to S2ā€¦