[APP][Pro&Cloud] Shelly

Yey! Opple switch support! Love it. Would be great to have the buttons also on the device with just a single press action.

v1.25.4 - 2020-06-30

• Added support for Shelly Door/Window sensor 2
  • Added the tamper capability to the Door/Window sensor (2).
1 Like

Well done!!

Bought a Shelly Vintage 125mm, but I can’t add it to Homey:

after adding it (and choosing the 125mm type) I get this
image|400

Yeah, the latest update broke pairing for all Shelly devices. Will see if I can fix it later this evening. Tried to update the app from a small laptop I use on my holiday but that turned out to be a bad idea. Bare with me.

1 Like

This problem has been solved. Check: Homey offline/onbereikbaar?

ah no problem, didn’t know there where other problems

Hi The issue is not solved with the homey connection being resolved, I’m am also not able to add Shelly Vintage devices today.

Same problem here. New Shelly Vintage, but unable to connect with Homey. Same issue as printscreen (/pair_templates/get_device.html

Please see previous comments. Is being taken care of.

Hello.

I’ve installed Shelly app a week ago and everything was working great.
But now i add to reset my Shelly devices and add them again soo, I configure them on Shelly app after a reset, remove them on homey and now trying to install them back again on homey (fixed ip)
, the app finds the devices and show their IP, but when i click next shows a message and i can’t finish the installation, hope you could give me some advise.

(If my problem, is the same problem that has been reported before from other users, just let me know that it is the same issue, no need for more explain.)
I’ll just wait.
Thank you soo much.

Read above. And install the test version.

1 Like

Thank you.

Hi, i think i found an Issue.
I have Some shelly 2.5in Roller shutter Mode and Added These sucessfully.
When i search for New shelly 2.5 in Relay Mode i Can find all my shelly 2.5 That i already added via rollershutter Mode.
See Here:

When you add one of them, you cant Control The „relay Integration“ Device.

Its a Little Bit confusing. Why is This Happen?
When i add an shelly 2.5 in relay mode i habe to search what device to Choose via ip.

Regards

I would not call it a bug, I’m aware it works like that and there is a reason for it.

Since it’s just a setting within the Shelly 2.5 itself if it’s configured as relay or rollershutter there is no way to identify this during pairing without asking all discovered devices for it’s individual configuration. It’s not that it’s actually a different device. I probably could ask all discovered Shelly 2.5 devices for their configuration and then filter on it and match it on any added Shelly 2.5 devices though. But especially with a lot of devices that might slow things down. If this is important to you you could consider submitting an issue on GitHub. Perhaps I’ll pick it up when I find some time.

v1.25.5 - 2020-08-01

Fix issue with pairing devices introduced with version 1.25.4.

2 Likes

Yap, pairing correctly right now, thank you soo much!
I’ll pay you a beer! :ok_hand:

1 Like

Hi , thanks for your reply.

For me this isn’t a problem, i think it’s Maybe something you don’t know about.
I think this is maybe a problem for someone that is using Shelly 2.5 in roller and relay mode.
Than he have to search his Device via ip Adress.

Thanks and great work with this app!
Really great!

Question for Shelly DW. I integrated it for a garage door. Registered the trigger urls.
in the shelly app the status of the door is 100% correct. in Homey it works only sometimes.
sometimes lumination is updated whe the door opens, but not the contact alarm.

any ideas on that issue?

1 Like

No, but I receive a Shelly DW2 sensor today supplied by domotica-shop.nl which I will use to look into this. It’s either my coding (in case I can fix it) or an unreliable callback from the sensor (which should be fixed by Allterco Robotics if it can be fixed at all with these battery operated devices).

1 Like